Color illustrated, Chakra Basics is the first step in understanding your personal energy wheels. This book has it all whether you are a beginner or advanced in chakra work. You will find fundamental and basic concepts about chakras that will enhance your personal and spiritual growth. This is the book you have been waiting for. Color illustrations to help guide your understanding of chakras and how they affect your daily life.
Chakra Basics discusses:
•Definition and use of chakras
•Emotional energy governed by chakras
•Blockages and imbalances
•Thought patterns that cause blockages
•Physical indications of a blocked chakra
•Healthy emotional chakras
•Exercises that promote chakra healing and continued health
•And so much more!
If you’ve been looking for answers about chakras, this is the book is for you!
Award winning author, Chariss K. Walker, shares information about Spiritual Gifts and how to use them now and in the years to come. This book reveals valuable tips and information on how to master your particular abilities and how these gifts are best used to help others. This is your opportunity to learn the basics as well as gain in-depth knowledge from this master/teacher now. If you have questions about The Spiritual Gifts, this is the book for you.
This amazing book discusses the following topics:
- The Benefits of Spiritual Gifts
- The Importance of Living in the Heart
- The Purpose of Spiritual Gifts in Your Life
- Using Spiritual Gifts now and in the Future
- Evidence of Spiritual Gifts in Your Life
- Examining the Spiritual Gifts – Empath, Creative Force, Clairsentient, Clairvoyant, Intuitive, Seer, Reader, Remote Viewer, Teacher, Channeling, etc.
- Mastering your Spiritual Gifts
- Tools to help you, and so much more!
As always, Chariss holds nothing back and shares from life experience, true insight, and knowledge learned from extensive study and helping others.
There are many paths to healing. This book introduces several methods that have been beneficial to the author. It is not an all-inclusive or complete list, but each chapter gives an introduction into that healing method and more resources for your own personal research. It’s up to you to initiate self-healing, but everyone requires a little guidance in the beginning. This book, filled with tips and information, will help you find the right path for you.
- Applied Kinesiology
- Trapped Emotions
Chariss K. Walker, M.Msc., shares thirty plus years of metaphysical study in hopes that, after reading this small book, you’ll allow the universe to manifest your dreams and desires. The universe is constantly conspiring on your behalf to bring those desires into form. Get out of the way and allow it to do so!
- Universal truths
- The Pure Definition of Abundance
- Universal Truth #1 – Like attracts like
- Universal Truth #2 – Truth comes from seeing the full picture
- Universal Truth #3 – The only constant is change
- Universal Truth #4 – There are no coincidences
- Universal Truth #5 – We are multidimensional beings
- Universal Truth #6 – Our thoughts create our reality
- Universal Truth #7 – Intuition is our communion with the Universe
- Universal Truth #8 – God/Universe can’t be controlled
- Universal Truth #9 – The simplest answer is usually correct
What is faith and how do we maintain it in a crazy world filled with disappointments and troubles? Do you know what you really believe? Have you blindly accepted the traditions of your family or have you found your own answers and understanding?
Chariss K. Walker, M.Msc, an award-winning author, shares years of study and research with the reader so that he or she might discover their own faith.
- Opinions about faith
- Blind faith
- Opinions about blind faith
- Opinions about hope
- What deserves faith
- Our beliefs
- Opinions about beliefs
Named most inspirational/motivational book of 2009 by Mom’s Choice Awards, this award winning book bridges the gap between religion and modern day metaphysics, what some would mistakenly call mysticism or new-age thought. Although new-age thought does differ from religion in semantics, or language, there is nothing new about it. It has been with us since the beginning of time. When we dare to put prejudice, superstition, and terminology aside we may just discover that the truth of what we seek is tucked neatly within the pages of the bible and many other great spiritual works. It has been with us all along had we only known where to look.
- Understanding Spiritual Laws
- The energy of words
- The right attitude
- A explanation of spiritual laws: Oneness, Law of Attraction, Polarity, Cause and Effect, Increase, Compensation, Change, Relativity, etc.
- A toolkit to help you use and practice Spiritual Laws: Prayer, Meditation, Praise, Thanksgiving, Affirmations, Visualization, Dreams, Angels, etc.
- How the information in this book can help you
Make a Joyful Noise Study Guide is for those who have yet to find a teacher. The Study Guide is a companion home-study course for all versions of the book and covers each chapter and topic with questions designed to make the reader examine their personal worldview. Examining your worldview gives you confidence and faith.
By working with the exercises, both individuals and groups can benefit from the wisdom of the book, Make a Joyful Noise: Searching for a Spiritual Path in a Material World, named “Most Inspirational/Motivational Book of 2009” by the Mom’s Choice Awards. Don’t let others tell you what you believe. Continue to enjoy the spiritual journey you have begun! It is yours and yours alone.